This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which would be an appropriate topic for the elementary school nurse to include in health promotion ... (Read 53 times)

theo

Which would be an appropriate topic for the elementary school nurse to include in health promotion activities for students?

a. Housing conditions
  b. Poor sanitation
  c. Stranger danger
  d. Preventing STIs

Question 2

The new mother who just gave birth tells the nurse, I don't know anything about babies, so I want you to teach me everything you can to help me be a good mother. What nursing diagnosis would be most appropriate for this patient? Readiness for Enhanced:

a. Breastfeeding
  b. Communication
  c. Family Coping
  d. Parenting

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

medine

Answer to Question 1

ANS: C

Answer to Question 2

ANS: D

theo

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
Gracias!

yeungji

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

The ratio of hydrogen atoms to oxygen in water (H2O) is 2:1.

Did you know?

After 5 years of being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, one every three patients will no longer be able to work.

Did you know?

Many medications that are used to treat infertility are injected subcutaneously. This is easy to do using the anterior abdomen as the site of injection but avoiding the area directly around the belly button.

Did you know?

Russia has the highest death rate from cardiovascular disease followed by the Ukraine, Romania, Hungary, and Poland.

Did you know?

Calcitonin is a naturally occurring hormone. In women who are at least 5 years beyond menopause, it slows bone loss and increases spinal bone density.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library