Author Question: Match the following terms with their description.I.Binary ... (Read 1529 times)

charchew

Match the following terms with their description.
I.Variant
II.Artistic effect
III.Aspect ratio
IV.Style
V.Black slide
A.Displays after the last slide
B.Different theme style and color
C.Format applied to images
D.Collection of formatting options
E.Width related to height of the display

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Zoey63294

Match the following terms with their description.
I.Variant
II.Artistic effect
III.Aspect ratio
IV.Style
V.Black slide
A.Displays after the last slide
B.Different theme style and color
C.Format applied to images
D.Collection of formatting options
E.Width related to height of the display

xiazhe

Did you know?

More than 30% of American adults, and about 12% of children utilize health care approaches that were developed outside of conventional medicine.

Did you know?

Glaucoma is a leading cause of blindness. As of yet, there is no cure. Everyone is at risk, and there may be no warning signs. It is six to eight times more common in African Americans than in whites. The best and most effective way to detect glaucoma is to receive a dilated eye examination.

Did you know?

GI conditions that will keep you out of the U.S. armed services include ulcers, varices, fistulas, esophagitis, gastritis, congenital abnormalities, inflammatory bowel disease, enteritis, colitis, proctitis, duodenal diverticula, malabsorption syndromes, hepatitis, cirrhosis, cysts, abscesses, pancreatitis, polyps, certain hemorrhoids, splenomegaly, hernias, recent abdominal surgery, GI bypass or stomach stapling, and artificial GI openings.

Did you know?

In 2006, a generic antinausea drug named ondansetron was approved. It is used to stop nausea and vomiting associated with surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library