This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: After hitting a playmate, a child untruthfully states, The other kid hit me first This is an example ... (Read 68 times)

BrownTown3

After hitting a playmate, a child untruthfully states, The other kid hit me first This is an example of:

a. projection.
  b. sublimation.
  c. displacement.
  d. rationalization.

Question 2

A nurse is working with a child for which an out-of-home placement has occurred. Which of the following would the nurse anticipate as the child's initial response?

A) Despair
  B) Withdrawal
  C) Protest
  D) Detachment

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Anonymous

Answer to Question 1

A
Projection is the attributing of one's thoughts or impulses to another person.

Answer to Question 2

C

BrownTown3

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

bimper21

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Blastomycosis is often misdiagnosed, resulting in tragic outcomes. It is caused by a fungus living in moist soil, in wooded areas of the United States and Canada. If inhaled, the fungus can cause mild breathing problems that may worsen and cause serious illness and even death.

Did you know?

The most dangerous mercury compound, dimethyl mercury, is so toxic that even a few microliters spilled on the skin can cause death. Mercury has been shown to accumulate in higher amounts in the following types of fish than other types: swordfish, shark, mackerel, tilefish, crab, and tuna.

Did you know?

The shortest mature adult human of whom there is independent evidence was Gul Mohammed in India. In 1990, he was measured in New Delhi and stood 22.5 inches tall.

Did you know?

Vampire bats have a natural anticoagulant in their saliva that permits continuous bleeding after they painlessly open a wound with their incisors. This capillary blood does not cause any significant blood loss to their victims.

Did you know?

Only one in 10 cancer deaths is caused by the primary tumor. The vast majority of cancer mortality is caused by cells breaking away from the main tumor and metastasizing to other parts of the body, such as the brain, bones, or liver.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library