This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: To refute the opposition means to a) insult the opposing side. b) argue against the opposing ... (Read 37 times)

xroflmao

To refute the opposition means to

a) insult the opposing side.
  b) argue against the opposing side.
  c) ignore the opposing side.
  d) agree with the opposing side.

Question 2

Of the following, choose the best topic sentence for a narrative paragraph.

a) On my first day as a volunteer at the hospice, I learned that I could actually make a
  difference in a stranger's life.
  b) Singing karaoke is my secret passion.
  c) My Spanish teacher in high school was a sarcastic person who hid a caring heart.
  d) I found out that making a healthy holiday dinner is easy if you follow these steps.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

bigsis44

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

A

xroflmao

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Wow, this really help

atrochim

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

The average older adult in the United States takes five prescription drugs per day. Half of these drugs contain a sedative. Alcohol should therefore be avoided by most senior citizens because of the dangerous interactions between alcohol and sedatives.

Did you know?

The ratio of hydrogen atoms to oxygen in water (H2O) is 2:1.

Did you know?

Coca-Cola originally used coca leaves and caffeine from the African kola nut. It was advertised as a therapeutic agent and "pickerupper." Eventually, its formulation was changed, and the coca leaves were removed because of the effects of regulation on cocaine-related products.

Did you know?

A strange skin disease referred to as Morgellons has occurred in the southern United States and in California. Symptoms include slowly healing sores, joint pain, persistent fatigue, and a sensation of things crawling through the skin. Another symptom is strange-looking, threadlike extrusions coming out of the skin.

Did you know?

Prostaglandins were first isolated from human semen in Sweden in the 1930s. They were so named because the researcher thought that they came from the prostate gland. In fact, prostaglandins exist and are synthesized in almost every cell of the body.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library