This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A particle moves in space. Its position vector at time t is r(t) ti j sin t k cos t. Find the ... (Read 406 times)

DelorasTo

A particle moves in space. Its position vector at time t is r(t)  ti  j sin t  k cos t. Find the velocity and acceleration vectors at time t  0.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

A particle moves in space. Its path is parametrized by the vector-valued function r(t)  2i cos t  2j sin t  tk. Find the velocity and acceleration vectors.

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

duy1981999

Answer to Question 1

v(

Answer to Question 2

v(t)  <2 sin t, 2 cos t, 1>
a(t)  <2 cos t, 2 sin t, 0>

DelorasTo

Reply 2 on: Jun 18, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

ultraflyy23

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

The effects of organophosphate poisoning are referred to by using the abbreviations “SLUD” or “SLUDGE,” It stands for: salivation, lacrimation, urination, defecation, GI upset, and emesis.

Did you know?

People with alcoholism are at a much greater risk of malnutrition than are other people and usually exhibit low levels of most vitamins (especially folic acid). This is because alcohol often takes the place of 50% of their daily intake of calories, with little nutritional value contained in it.

Did you know?

Symptoms of kidney problems include a loss of appetite, back pain (which may be sudden and intense), chills, abdominal pain, fluid retention, nausea, the urge to urinate, vomiting, and fever.

Did you know?

The ratio of hydrogen atoms to oxygen in water (H2O) is 2:1.

Did you know?

The B-complex vitamins and vitamin C are not stored in the body and must be replaced each day.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library