This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Juanita has the following three ratios: 1. debt service coverage = 2.5, 2. debt ratio = 0.5, and 3 . ... (Read 58 times)

mpobi80

Juanita has the following three ratios: 1. debt service coverage = 2.5, 2. debt ratio = 0.5, and 3 . liquidity ratio = 0.8. We can say that Juanita has

A)

poor solvency and poor liquidity.
  B)

strong solvency and strong liquidity.
  C)

strong liquidity but poor solvency.
  D)

strong solvency but poor liquidity.

Question 2

Which of the following statements about the extra expense coverage form is (are) true?

I. It provides coverage for the increased cost that must be paid to continue operations during a period of restoration.
  II. It provides coverage for lost business income if a key customer or key supplier experiences a loss.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

joewallace

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

Answer: A

mpobi80

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
:D TYSM

kusterl

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Calcitonin is a naturally occurring hormone. In women who are at least 5 years beyond menopause, it slows bone loss and increases spinal bone density.

Did you know?

There are 60,000 miles of blood vessels in every adult human.

Did you know?

To maintain good kidney function, you should drink at least 3 quarts of water daily. Water dilutes urine and helps prevent concentrations of salts and minerals that can lead to kidney stone formation. Chronic dehydration is a major contributor to the development of kidney stones.

Did you know?

Blastomycosis is often misdiagnosed, resulting in tragic outcomes. It is caused by a fungus living in moist soil, in wooded areas of the United States and Canada. If inhaled, the fungus can cause mild breathing problems that may worsen and cause serious illness and even death.

Did you know?

Between 1999 and 2012, American adults with high total cholesterol decreased from 18.3% to 12.9%

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library