This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: In Billings's original version, Chester was written for __________. a) soprano, tenor, and bass ... (Read 818 times)

Sufayan.ah

In Billings's original version, Chester was written for __________.

a) soprano, tenor, and bass
  b) alto, tenor I, tenor II, and bass
  c) soprano, alto, tenor, and bass
  d) soprano I, soprano II, alto, and bass

Question 2

The koto is a __________.

a) lute
  b) wind instrument
  c) bowed violin
  d) plucked zither

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

InfiniteSteez

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

d

Sufayan.ah

Reply 2 on: Jul 25, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

cam1229

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

For high blood pressure (hypertension), a new class of drug, called a vasopeptidase blocker (inhibitor), has been developed. It decreases blood pressure by simultaneously dilating the peripheral arteries and increasing the body's loss of salt.

Did you know?

Approximately 70% of expectant mothers report experiencing some symptoms of morning sickness during the first trimester of pregnancy.

Did you know?

Though “Krazy Glue” or “Super Glue” has the ability to seal small wounds, it is not recommended for this purpose since it contains many substances that should not enter the body through the skin, and may be harmful.

Did you know?

The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommends that all women age 65 years of age or older should be screened with bone densitometry.

Did you know?

Patients who have undergone chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer often complain of a lack of mental focus; memory loss; and a general diminution in abilities such as multitasking, attention span, and general mental agility.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library