This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Unmanned aerial vehicles that are used for the purposes of both commercial and governmental ... (Read 45 times)

NClaborn

Unmanned aerial vehicles that are used for the purposes of both commercial and governmental endeavors are called __________.

Fill in the blanks with correct word

Question 2

Matching

1. Communications Sector a. Office of Infrastructure Protection
  2. Dams Sector b. Environment Protection Agency
  3. Chemical Sector c. Department of Treasury
  4. Banking and Finance Sector d. Department of Commerce
  5. Defense Industrial Base Sector e. Department of Defense
  6. Government Facilities Sector f. Very interconnected to all the other sectors, and is relied upon to provide data, coordination, and communication during a natural disaster or terrorist event.
  7. Information Technology Sector g. The means for people and goods to move across the country.
  8. Transportation Sector h. Includes the farming, breeding, production, processing, and delivering of food and livestock.
  9. Critical Manufacturing Sector i. Includes buildings and structures that are owned by federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial governments.
  10. Food and Agriculture Sector j. The primary metal manufacturing, machinery manufacturing, electrical manufacturing, and transportation equipment manufacturing.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

nguyenhoanhat

Answer to Question 1

drones

Answer to Question 2

1. d
2. a
3. b
4. c
5. e
6. i
7. f
8. g
9. j
10. h

NClaborn

Reply 2 on: Aug 25, 2018
Gracias!

chjcharjto14

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Limit intake of red meat and dairy products made with whole milk. Choose skim milk, low-fat or fat-free dairy products. Limit fried food. Use healthy oils when cooking.

Did you know?

About one in five American adults and teenagers have had a genital herpes infection—and most of them don't know it. People with genital herpes have at least twice the risk of becoming infected with HIV if exposed to it than those people who do not have genital herpes.

Did you know?

When taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors, people should avoid a variety of foods, which include alcoholic beverages, bean curd, broad (fava) bean pods, cheese, fish, ginseng, protein extracts, meat, sauerkraut, shrimp paste, soups, and yeast.

Did you know?

Certain rare plants containing cyanide include apricot pits and a type of potato called cassava. Fortunately, only chronic or massive ingestion of any of these plants can lead to serious poisoning.

Did you know?

A headache when you wake up in the morning is indicative of sinusitis. Other symptoms of sinusitis can include fever, weakness, tiredness, a cough that may be more severe at night, and a runny nose or nasal congestion.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library