This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: If four 100 W lamps are connected in parallel across a 120 V source, what is the total current? ... (Read 31 times)

kodithompson

If four 100 W lamps are connected in parallel across a 120 V source, what is the total current?

A) 8.33 A B) 3.33 A C) 833 mA D) 33.3 A

Question 2

IT equals 0.1 mA in a 3-branch parallel circuit. If I1 = 0.022 mA and I2 = 0.007 mA, I3 = ?

A) 0.029 mA B) 0.142 mA C) 0.213 mA D) 0.071 mA

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

popopong

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

D

popopong

Did you know?

Medications that are definitely not safe to take when breastfeeding include radioactive drugs, antimetabolites, some cancer (chemotherapy) agents, bromocriptine, ergotamine, methotrexate, and cyclosporine.

Did you know?

Certain topical medications such as clotrimazole and betamethasone are not approved for use in children younger than 12 years of age. They must be used very cautiously, as directed by a doctor, to treat any child. Children have a much greater response to topical steroid medications.

Did you know?

Sperm cells are so tiny that 400 to 500 million (400,000,000–500,000,000) of them fit onto 1 tsp.

Did you know?

It is difficult to obtain enough calcium without consuming milk or other dairy foods.

Did you know?

Since 1988, the CDC has reported a 99% reduction in bacterial meningitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae, due to the introduction of the vaccine against it.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library