Author Question: What according to Rudolfo Acuna was social banditry and who were some of the social bandits? (Read 965 times)

Hungry!

this is a history homework,please if anyone knows it,i would be very thankful if u tell me.,I need at least 6 sentences.

Sandstorm

Just noticed your question with only two hours left to answer.  If you have more time to have an answer which will help with a paper or other form of assignment, please re-post it.
Please also add details.
Acuna's found in research were engaged in South America and thus, one is left to assume that is where you are looking.
Also, it would then appear you are asking about specific names of people who have abused and/or exploited territory, natural resources and the people of specific regions - possibly around the Amazon.
Unfortunately neither Acuna I could find to research was Rudolfo.
Please work out more details to your question and re-submit.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The cure for trichomoniasis is easy as long as the patient does not drink alcoholic beverages for 24 hours. Just a single dose of medication is needed to rid the body of the disease. However, without proper precautions, an individual may contract the disease repeatedly. In fact, most people develop trichomoniasis again within three months of their last treatment.

Did you know?

HIV testing reach is still limited. An estimated 40% of people with HIV (more than 14 million) remain undiagnosed and do not know their infection status.

Did you know?

According to the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, more than 50 million Americans have some kind of food allergy. Food allergies affect between 4 and 6% of children, and 4% of adults, according to the CDC. The most common food allergies include shellfish, peanuts, walnuts, fish, eggs, milk, and soy.

Did you know?

Oliver Wendell Holmes is credited with introducing the words "anesthesia" and "anesthetic" into the English language in 1846.

Did you know?

Recent studies have shown that the number of medication errors increases in relation to the number of orders that are verified per pharmacist, per work shift.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library