Author Question: The employee who receives the best marks will receive a bonus for (her their) hard work. ... (Read 39 times)

futuristic

The employee who receives the best marks will receive a bonus for (her their)
  hard work.

Underline the correct pronoun in the parentheses.

Question 2

Vladimir Nabokov gave a picture of Lolita to Humbert and (me myself).

Underline the correct pronoun in the parentheses.

Meganchabluk

Answer to Question 1

her

Answer to Question 2

me

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

In women, pharmacodynamic differences include increased sensitivity to (and increased effectiveness of) beta-blockers, opioids, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, and typical antipsychotics.

Did you know?

Always store hazardous household chemicals in their original containers out of reach of children. These include bleach, paint, strippers and products containing turpentine, garden chemicals, oven cleaners, fondue fuels, nail polish, and nail polish remover.

Did you know?

Liver spots have nothing whatsoever to do with the liver. They are a type of freckles commonly seen in older adults who have been out in the sun without sufficient sunscreen.

Did you know?

Women are two-thirds more likely than men to develop irritable bowel syndrome. This may be attributable to hormonal changes related to their menstrual cycles.

Did you know?

Side effects from substance abuse include nausea, dehydration, reduced productivitiy, and dependence. Though these effects usually worsen over time, the constant need for the substance often overcomes rational thinking.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library