Author Question: How much should I pay these marketing people? (Read 1201 times)

Yolanda

I'm doing a business plan as homework and I need some good Advices. The business is a start up company. It is the same as Life Alert. My teacher wants me to find out. how much should I pay the marketing workers per hour or per week. Each person need to sale 70 units within 5 days. How much should I pay the computer guy who will be maintain the  computers at the office? Should he works 20 or 40 hours?

camila

If your only have a couple hundred dollare that is ok.  But if your have a large budget the process is still the same. Find a niche  and the marketing stratagies that you can afford.  atagies

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

There are major differences in the metabolism of morphine and the illegal drug heroin. Morphine mostly produces its CNS effects through m-receptors, and at k- and d-receptors. Heroin has a slight affinity for opiate receptors. Most of its actions are due to metabolism to active metabolites (6-acetylmorphine, morphine, and morphine-6-glucuronide).

Did you know?

All adverse reactions are commonly charted in red ink in the patient's record and usually are noted on the front of the chart. Failure to follow correct documentation procedures may result in malpractice lawsuits.

Did you know?

People with high total cholesterol have about two times the risk for heart disease as people with ideal levels.

Did you know?

Allergies play a major part in the health of children. The most prevalent childhood allergies are milk, egg, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, and seafood.

Did you know?

On average, someone in the United States has a stroke about every 40 seconds. This is about 795,000 people per year.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library