This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Organic farmers can use some chemicals but no fertilizer on their crops. Indicate whether the ... (Read 43 times)

eruditmonkey@yahoo.com

Organic farmers can use some chemicals but no fertilizer on their crops.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false.

Question 2

_____ is one of the beneficial insect plants needed in a food forest to attract predator insects.

A) A chestnut tree
  B) A root plant
  C) Yarrow
  D) Clover

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Ashley I

Answer to Question 1

F

Answer to Question 2

C

eruditmonkey@yahoo.com

Reply 2 on: Jul 21, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

peter

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Interferon was scarce and expensive until 1980, when the interferon gene was inserted into bacteria using recombinant DNA technology, allowing for mass cultivation and purification from bacterial cultures.

Did you know?

Signs and symptoms that may signify an eye tumor include general blurred vision, bulging eye(s), double vision, a sensation of a foreign body in the eye(s), iris defects, limited ability to move the eyelid(s), limited ability to move the eye(s), pain or discomfort in or around the eyes or eyelids, red or pink eyes, white or cloud spots on the eye(s), colored spots on the eyelid(s), swelling around the eyes, swollen eyelid(s), and general vision loss.

Did you know?

People about to have surgery must tell their health care providers about all supplements they take.

Did you know?

This year, an estimated 1.4 million Americans will have a new or recurrent heart attack.

Did you know?

More than 2,500 barbiturates have been synthesized. At the height of their popularity, about 50 were marketed for human use.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library