This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which statement most likely comes from a legislator who is reluctant to cast a no confidence vote? ... (Read 19 times)

Jipu 123

Which statement most likely comes from a legislator who is reluctant to cast a no confidence vote?

a. I think my party has to look for strong new leadership.
  b. I think the prime minister is relying on the wrong group of advisors.
  c. I'm worried that I might end up losing my seat in the ensuing election.
  d. I'm concerned about the direction my party has moved in recent months.

Question 2

Suppose that an employee of the Small Business Administration designs an application form for a new type of small business loan authorized by Congress. This is the _____ phase of the policy making process.

a. bargaining
  b. formulation
  c. agenda setting
  d. implementation

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

leahm14

Answer to Question 1

Answer: c

Answer to Question 2

Answer: d

Jipu 123

Reply 2 on: Jul 8, 2018
Excellent

tuate

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

It is widely believed that giving a daily oral dose of aspirin to heart attack patients improves their chances of survival because the aspirin blocks the formation of new blood clots.

Did you know?

There are more sensory neurons in the tongue than in any other part of the body.

Did you know?

Complications of influenza include: bacterial pneumonia, ear and sinus infections, dehydration, and worsening of chronic conditions such as asthma, congestive heart failure, or diabetes.

Did you know?

All patients with hyperparathyroidism will develop osteoporosis. The parathyroid glands maintain blood calcium within the normal range. All patients with this disease will continue to lose calcium from their bones every day, and there is no way to prevent the development of osteoporosis as a result.

Did you know?

The longest a person has survived after a heart transplant is 24 years.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library