Author Question: How can I apply sociology to my life? (Read 741 times)

federox

I am doing a homework assignment about applying sociology to my life and I don't even where to start with this assignment.  I need help.

Millan

Reply #1 on: Jul 16, 2013
when i wake up, my happy mood creates ambience for good family ties.  my relationship with family helps in my school / workplace.  i create harmony.  i believe in unity and peace. no backbiting.  i use the virtues guide [www.virtuesproject.com] to help me with my life. i try to follow the norms of community living without sacrificing my individuality. i see how unity and disunity, destruction and construction taking place at the same time and i play my small tiny part to humanity's well being and progress.  i avoid drugs,smoke, as i could see its ill effects on society and the person
or i can be just the opposite!

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The first monoclonal antibodies were made exclusively from mouse cells. Some are now fully human, which means they are likely to be safer and may be more effective than older monoclonal antibodies.

Did you know?

Always store hazardous household chemicals in their original containers out of reach of children. These include bleach, paint, strippers and products containing turpentine, garden chemicals, oven cleaners, fondue fuels, nail polish, and nail polish remover.

Did you know?

A strange skin disease referred to as Morgellons has occurred in the southern United States and in California. Symptoms include slowly healing sores, joint pain, persistent fatigue, and a sensation of things crawling through the skin. Another symptom is strange-looking, threadlike extrusions coming out of the skin.

Did you know?

Oxytocin is recommended only for pregnancies that have a medical reason for inducing labor (such as eclampsia) and is not recommended for elective procedures or for making the birthing process more convenient.

Did you know?

Not getting enough sleep can greatly weaken the immune system. Lack of sleep makes you more likely to catch a cold, or more difficult to fight off an infection.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library