Author Question: A Satir-oriented therapist working in a session with a client said the following: As I listen to you ... (Read 61 times)

kellyjaisingh

A Satir-oriented therapist working in a session with a client said the following: As I listen to you explain what happened to you during that argument with your sister, I am getting a sense that you were feeling hurt. Does that sound right? What is the therapist attempting to do with the client?

A) Understand the ingredients of the interaction
  B) Facilitate emotional expression
  C) Soften the family rule
  D) Coaching communication

Question 2

The ingredients of an interaction intervention detail the internal communication process of clients and can be used to teach clients about internal and relational processes. This intervention can be use with which type of clients?

A) Individuals
  B) Couples
  C) Families
  D) All of these are correct

tofugiraffe

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

D

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The first documented use of surgical anesthesia in the United States was in Connecticut in 1844.

Did you know?

Approximately one in four people diagnosed with diabetes will develop foot problems. Of these, about one-third will require lower extremity amputation.

Did you know?

Allergies play a major part in the health of children. The most prevalent childhood allergies are milk, egg, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, and seafood.

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

Did you know?

Though newer “smart” infusion pumps are increasingly becoming more sophisticated, they cannot prevent all programming and administration errors. Health care professionals that use smart infusion pumps must still practice the rights of medication administration and have other professionals double-check all high-risk infusions.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library