Author Question: Match the following terms with their description.I.Binary ... (Read 1507 times)

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

biggirl4568

Match the following terms with their description.
I.Status bar
II.Comments pane
III.Notes button
IV.Slide pane
V.View buttons
A.Control the look of the presentation window
B.Displays the current slide number and number of slides in a presentation
C.Read or write reviews
D.Displays an area below the Slide pane in which to type
E.Displays a large image of the active slide

student77

Match the following terms with their description.
I.Layout
II.Section Header
III.Sizing handle
IV.Rotation handle
V.Style
A.A collection of formatting options
B.Arrangement of slide elements
C.Type of slide layout
D.Circular arrow
E.Small circle

elizabethrperez

Did you know?

About 600,000 particles of skin are shed every hour by each human. If you live to age 70 years, you have shed 105 pounds of dead skin.

Did you know?

Patients who have been on total parenteral nutrition for more than a few days may need to have foods gradually reintroduced to give the digestive tract time to start working again.

Did you know?

If you use artificial sweeteners, such as cyclamates, your eyes may be more sensitive to light. Other factors that will make your eyes more sensitive to light include use of antibiotics, oral contraceptives, hypertension medications, diuretics, and antidiabetic medications.

Did you know?

Certain topical medications such as clotrimazole and betamethasone are not approved for use in children younger than 12 years of age. They must be used very cautiously, as directed by a doctor, to treat any child. Children have a much greater response to topical steroid medications.

Did you know?

The newest statin drug, rosuvastatin, has been called a superstatin because it appears to reduce LDL cholesterol to a greater degree than the other approved statin drugs.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library