Author Question: Match the following terms with their description.I.Binary ... (Read 1500 times)

charchew

Match the following terms with their description.
I.Variant
II.Artistic effect
III.Aspect ratio
IV.Style
V.Black slide
A.Displays after the last slide
B.Different theme style and color
C.Format applied to images
D.Collection of formatting options
E.Width related to height of the display

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Zoey63294

Match the following terms with their description.
I.Variant
II.Artistic effect
III.Aspect ratio
IV.Style
V.Black slide
A.Displays after the last slide
B.Different theme style and color
C.Format applied to images
D.Collection of formatting options
E.Width related to height of the display

xiazhe

Did you know?

People with alcoholism are at a much greater risk of malnutrition than are other people and usually exhibit low levels of most vitamins (especially folic acid). This is because alcohol often takes the place of 50% of their daily intake of calories, with little nutritional value contained in it.

Did you know?

When taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors, people should avoid a variety of foods, which include alcoholic beverages, bean curd, broad (fava) bean pods, cheese, fish, ginseng, protein extracts, meat, sauerkraut, shrimp paste, soups, and yeast.

Did you know?

Vaccines cause herd immunity. If the majority of people in a community have been vaccinated against a disease, an unvaccinated person is less likely to get the disease since others are less likely to become sick from it and spread the disease.

Did you know?

Most women experience menopause in their 50s. However, in 1994, an Italian woman gave birth to a baby boy when she was 61 years old.

Did you know?

Approximately one in four people diagnosed with diabetes will develop foot problems. Of these, about one-third will require lower extremity amputation.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library