Author Question: Match the following terms with their description.I.Binary ... (Read 1472 times)

charchew

Match the following terms with their description.
I.Variant
II.Artistic effect
III.Aspect ratio
IV.Style
V.Black slide
A.Displays after the last slide
B.Different theme style and color
C.Format applied to images
D.Collection of formatting options
E.Width related to height of the display

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Zoey63294

Match the following terms with their description.
I.Variant
II.Artistic effect
III.Aspect ratio
IV.Style
V.Black slide
A.Displays after the last slide
B.Different theme style and color
C.Format applied to images
D.Collection of formatting options
E.Width related to height of the display

xiazhe

Did you know?

Computer programs are available that crosscheck a new drug's possible trade name with all other trade names currently available. These programs detect dangerous similarities between names and alert the manufacturer of the drug.

Did you know?

Allergies play a major part in the health of children. The most prevalent childhood allergies are milk, egg, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, and seafood.

Did you know?

A cataract is a clouding of the eyes' natural lens. As we age, some clouding of the lens may occur. The first sign of a cataract is usually blurry vision. Although glasses and other visual aids may at first help a person with cataracts, surgery may become inevitable. Cataract surgery is very successful in restoring vision, and it is the most frequently performed surgery in the United States.

Did you know?

GI conditions that will keep you out of the U.S. armed services include ulcers, varices, fistulas, esophagitis, gastritis, congenital abnormalities, inflammatory bowel disease, enteritis, colitis, proctitis, duodenal diverticula, malabsorption syndromes, hepatitis, cirrhosis, cysts, abscesses, pancreatitis, polyps, certain hemorrhoids, splenomegaly, hernias, recent abdominal surgery, GI bypass or stomach stapling, and artificial GI openings.

Did you know?

Medication errors are three times higher among children and infants than with adults.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library