Author Question: How to corrupt a movie maker file? (Read 910 times)

bucstennis@aim.com

How to corrupt a movie maker file?
I want to try to corrupt a movie maker file so it wont open.
I want to do this so that i dont have to do my science homework because i have to do coursework instead and wont have any time.

any help will be extremely appreciated.

HudsonKB16

Reply #1 on: Nov 10, 2013
Well I do not know what kind of computer you are using most computers can do this though, try opening the file in Text Edit, it sometimes works depending on what 3rd party programs you have. This could also freeze your computer. If and when it opens it displays a whole lot of what you can call random script just delete a few lines. More simple way though you will need a external storage device that can store your movie maker file, move the file to this other storage divice and delete it from your computers main drive or where ever its currently stored. Then when its transferring stop the transfer and the file should not be able to read any more.