This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following reflects the ability of a genetic marker to distinguish two samples coming ... (Read 33 times)

mrsjacobs44

Which of the following reflects the ability of a genetic marker to distinguish two samples coming from different sources?

a. Discriminatory power
  b. Likelihood ratio
  c. Power of exclusion
  d. Short tandem repeat loci

Question 2

Under which class of medical devices would reagents for diagnostic tests for HIV, HCV, and HBV fall?

a. Class I
  b. Class II
  c. Class III
  d. Class IV

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Tonny

Answer to Question 1

Answer: a

Answer to Question 2

Answer: c

mrsjacobs44

Reply 2 on: Jun 25, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

pangili4

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

About 100 new prescription or over-the-counter drugs come into the U.S. market every year.

Did you know?

Pregnant women usually experience a heightened sense of smell beginning late in the first trimester. Some experts call this the body's way of protecting a pregnant woman from foods that are unsafe for the fetus.

Did you know?

Increased intake of vitamin D has been shown to reduce fractures up to 25% in older people.

Did you know?

Parkinson's disease is both chronic and progressive. This means that it persists over a long period of time and that its symptoms grow worse over time.

Did you know?

Cutaneous mucormycosis is a rare fungal infection that has been fatal in at least 29% of cases, and in as many as 83% of cases, depending on the patient's health prior to infection. It has occurred often after natural disasters such as tornados, and early treatment is essential.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library