This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Some ribosomes are suspended in the cytosol of a cell, whereas other ribosomes _ (Read 28994 times)

Mr. Wonderful

Some ribosomes are suspended in the cytosol of a cell, whereas other ribosomes _______.
A) make proteins inside the nucleus
B) are found on the plasma membrane
C) are attached to the smooth endoplasmic reticulum
D) are attached to the outside of the nucleus

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by Celeste on Mar 18, 2019

K@

-- I know it's not A or B, has to be D. Bye bye and good luck ;)

Mr. Wonderful

Reply 2 on: Apr 23, 2014
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

covalentbond

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Asthma-like symptoms were first recorded about 3,500 years ago in Egypt. The first manuscript specifically written about asthma was in the year 1190, describing a condition characterized by sudden breathlessness. The treatments listed in this manuscript include chicken soup, herbs, and sexual abstinence.

Did you know?

Patients who have been on total parenteral nutrition for more than a few days may need to have foods gradually reintroduced to give the digestive tract time to start working again.

Did you know?

Nitroglycerin is used to alleviate various heart-related conditions, and it is also the chief component of dynamite (but mixed in a solid clay base to stabilize it).

Did you know?

Atropine was named after the Greek goddess Atropos, the oldest and ugliest of the three sisters known as the Fates, who controlled the destiny of men.

Did you know?

Egg cells are about the size of a grain of sand. They are formed inside of a female's ovaries before she is even born.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library