Author Question: The winners from a Japanese tariff on imported cars are I. Japanese car producers. II. Japanese car ... (Read 162 times)

genevieve1028

The winners from a Japanese tariff on imported cars are I. Japanese car producers. II. Japanese car consumers. III. the Japanese government.

A) only I and III
  B) only I
  C) only II
  D) I, II, and III

Question 2

Suppose Clem's Chemical Company wants to increase its total revenue. If there are few substitutes for Clem's Chemicals

A) Clem should increase the price of his chemicals.
  B) Clem should decrease the price of his chemicals.
  C) the demand for chemicals is elastic.
  D) Clem will not be able to change the price of his chemicals.

juiceman1987

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

A

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommends that all women age 65 years of age or older should be screened with bone densitometry.

Did you know?

Hypertension is a silent killer because it is deadly and has no significant early symptoms. The danger from hypertension is the extra load on the heart, which can lead to hypertensive heart disease and kidney damage. This occurs without any major symptoms until the high blood pressure becomes extreme. Regular blood pressure checks are an important method of catching hypertension before it can kill you.

Did you know?

Illness; diuretics; laxative abuse; hot weather; exercise; sweating; caffeine; alcoholic beverages; starvation diets; inadequate carbohydrate consumption; and diets high in protein, salt, or fiber can cause people to become dehydrated.

Did you know?

Your chance of developing a kidney stone is 1 in 10. In recent years, approximately 3.7 million people in the United States were diagnosed with a kidney disease.

Did you know?

There are over 65,000 known species of protozoa. About 10,000 species are parasitic.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library