This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: When a worker understands the needs of a child in foster care and the needs of the foster parent at ... (Read 224 times)

karlynnae

When a worker understands the needs of a child in foster care and the needs of the foster parent at the same time, this illustrates the:

a. two-client idea.
  b. the worker's ability to contract.
  c. the interaction of process and content.
  d. sharing data.

Question 2

Worker: You must be disappointed about not going home.. Kevin: Yes.. Worker: I reminded him that I was not opposed to his visiting Springfield (an aunt's hometown) if it could be worked out between him and his mother and stepfather. Kevin: My aunt didn't call like she said she would.. Worker: We were silent for a minute. Then I told him that I had brought him some exercises to work on since he wasn't in school. Kevin: What does this have to do with school? Worker: Well, it's not reading, writing or arithmetic, but these exercises will give you something productive to do.. In this interaction between Kevin and his worker, the use of the exercises:

a. Block the immediate work instead of deepening it
  b. Deepen the immediate work by deepening the assessment information
  c. Reframe the problem
  d. Create a sessional transition