Author Question: Which statement made by the nurse demonstrates an understanding of effective facilitation of ... (Read 41 times)

mmm

Which statement made by the nurse demonstrates an understanding of effective facilitation of affective learning?

A) Let's postpone practicing your leg strengthening exercise until after your pain medication takes effect.
  B) Please let me know when you change your leg dressing next time so I can observe your sterile technique.
  C) Managing anger effectively can be difficult; pretend I'm doing something that angers you and show me how you'd react.
  D) I'd like for you to tell me in your own words why following your diabetic diet is important in preserving your vision and kidney function

Question 2

Which intervention best demonstrates an understanding of the effect motivation has on the learning process?

A) Planning to address discharge planning when the client's family is present
  B) Providing information regarding appropriate glucose testing in simple written form
  C) Assessing a client's pain level prior to discussing a scheduled surgical procedure
  D) Addressing the older client's hearing and visual deficiencies prior to beginning the teaching process

xMRAZ

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

C

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

In inpatient settings, adverse drug events account for an estimated one in three of all hospital adverse events. They affect approximately 2 million hospital stays every year, and prolong hospital stays by between one and five days.

Did you know?

Tobacco depletes the body of vitamins A, C, and E, which can result in any of the following: dry hair, dry skin, dry eyes, poor growth, night blindness, abscesses, insomnia, fatigue, reproductive system problems, sinusitis, pneumonia, frequent respiratory problems, skin disorders, weight loss, rickets, osteomalacia, nervousness, muscle spasms, leg cramps, extremity numbness, bone malformations, decayed teeth, difficulty in walking, irritability, restlessness, profuse sweating, increased uric acid (gout), joint damage, damaged red blood cells, destruction of nerves, infertility, miscarriage, and many types of cancer.

Did you know?

Patients who cannot swallow may receive nutrition via a parenteral route—usually, a catheter is inserted through the chest into a large vein going into the heart.

Did you know?

There are actually 60 minerals, 16 vitamins, 12 essential amino acids, and three essential fatty acids that your body needs every day.

Did you know?

Aspirin may benefit 11 different cancers, including those of the colon, pancreas, lungs, prostate, breasts, and leukemia.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library