This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Why might the use of grades assigned by a life insurance company rating organization not be a ... (Read 112 times)

natalie2426

Why might the use of grades assigned by a life insurance company rating organization not be a reliable guide for consumers?

I. There may be variations in grades given by different rating organizations.
  II. They ignore factors such as profitability and quality of investments.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Question 2

Consumer experts typically recommend all of the following rules when buying life insurance EXCEPT

A) Consider the financial strength of the insurer.
  B) Deal with a competent agent.
  C) Ignore all factors other than cost.
  D) Shop around for a low-cost policy.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

xiaomengxian

Answer to Question 1

Answer: A

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C

natalie2426

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
Excellent

31809pancho

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Elderly adults are at greatest risk of stroke and myocardial infarction and have the most to gain from prophylaxis. Patients ages 60 to 80 years with blood pressures above 160/90 mm Hg should benefit from antihypertensive treatment.

Did you know?

Increased intake of vitamin D has been shown to reduce fractures up to 25% in older people.

Did you know?

In Eastern Europe and Russia, interferon is administered intranasally in varied doses for the common cold and influenza. It is claimed that this treatment can lower the risk of infection by as much as 60–70%.

Did you know?

Approximately 500,000 babies are born each year in the United States to teenage mothers.

Did you know?

The heart is located in the center of the chest, with part of it tipped slightly so that it taps against the left side of the chest.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library