Author Question: how was the church,the nazi party and businessmen influencing President Hindenburg? (Read 916 times)

federox

this is for History homework.
i'm doing a source analysis on the picture "Das tote Parlament" and I know that in the picture, on the presidents desk there are 3 hats each representing the church, the nazi party and buisnessmen but what i wanna know is how did all 3 of these groups influence president Hinenburg.
this is for History homework.
i'm doing a source analysis on the picture "Das tote Parlament" and I know that in the picture, on the presidents desk there are 3 hats each representing the church, the nazi party and buisnessmen but what i wanna know is how did all 3 of these groups influence president Hindenburg.

Millan

Businessmen=capitalists. Oncoming danger of communism.

Nazi party=rising power, want to take over, violent, political turmoil, & anti-communist.

Capitalists are scared of communists and basically want to support Hitler.

I don't know what the church did.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Historic treatments for rheumatoid arthritis have included gold salts, acupuncture, a diet consisting of apples or rhubarb, nutmeg, nettles, bee venom, bracelets made of copper, prayer, rest, tooth extractions, fasting, honey, vitamins, insulin, snow collected on Christmas, magnets, and electric convulsion therapy.

Did you know?

Calcitonin is a naturally occurring hormone. In women who are at least 5 years beyond menopause, it slows bone loss and increases spinal bone density.

Did you know?

Most strokes are caused when blood clots move to a blood vessel in the brain and block blood flow to that area. Thrombolytic therapy can be used to dissolve the clot quickly. If given within 3 hours of the first stroke symptoms, this therapy can help limit stroke damage and disability.

Did you know?

The first-known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used in Egypt in 2000 BC. Condoms were also reportedly used, made of animal bladders or intestines.

Did you know?

There are more nerve cells in one human brain than there are stars in the Milky Way.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library