Author Question: I need some assistance in understanding my psychology homework.? (Read 1988 times)

coco

My teacher didn't explain much on this homework and desperately need some help in decrypting what my homework is asking me to do.
3.A classmate believes that alcohol, marijuana, and cocaine all have similar effects on behavior and that therefore that all three drugs ought to be legalized. Carefully evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your classmate?s position.
"Carefully evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your classmate?s position."- its this specific part that im having difficulty in understanding.

TI

What do you believe are the strong points of your classmates opinions on the topic, why should they be legalized specifically based on the claim that all have similar effects on behavior ? What are the weak points in their opinions, why shouldn't they be legalized specifically based on the claim that all have similar effects on behavior?

Good luck passing the class.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Astigmatism is the most common vision problem. It may accompany nearsightedness or farsightedness. It is usually caused by an irregularly shaped cornea, but sometimes it is the result of an irregularly shaped lens. Either type can be corrected by eyeglasses, contact lenses, or refractive surgery.

Did you know?

A seasonal flu vaccine is the best way to reduce the chances you will get seasonal influenza and spread it to others.

Did you know?

A headache when you wake up in the morning is indicative of sinusitis. Other symptoms of sinusitis can include fever, weakness, tiredness, a cough that may be more severe at night, and a runny nose or nasal congestion.

Did you know?

The National Institutes of Health have supported research into acupuncture. This has shown that acupuncture significantly reduced pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee, when used as a complement to conventional therapies.

Did you know?

The top 10 most important tips that will help you grow old gracefully include (1) quit smoking, (2) keep your weight down, (3) take supplements, (4) skip a meal each day or fast 1 day per week, (5) get a pet, (6) get medical help for chronic pain, (7) walk regularly, (8) reduce arguments, (9) put live plants in your living space, and (10) do some weight training.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library