Author Question: What is the theoretical model of Transpersonal Psychology? (Read 930 times)

curlz

I already know what transpersonal psychology is but I specifically want to know what's their model theoretically; and please, if you guys could, give me a pretty good elaborated answer.  Thanks!
No, this is not for a homework or an essay prompt, I need to apply the theretical model to my investigation, therefore I ask for an elaborated answer in order to understand it throughly.
No, this is not for a homework or an essay prompt, I need to apply the theoretical model to my investigation, therefore I ask for an elaborated answer in order to understand it throughly.
Dural, thanks for your elaborated answer but...it doesn't make sense to me at all...can you clarify?

Melanie

There is only one reflection is called to give reason and reasoning sponsor its moral attitudes, reasoning, logic. It is the only one able to find the real causes opposite effects (Guess the past), anticipating the effects on both the causes (Guess the future) and provides a realistic perception of self and the other on this (Empathy). It is unique unchanging eternal and universal. If you want to know how everything works there is that the logic can provide the solutions. In consequence of all it can not exist in the world of higher intelligence than that administered.
The logic is not common as many believe. Science hold on something is holding the truth about this thing. The word science is synonymous with truth. In conscience he means the possession of the truth about oneself and the unconscious repression of the truth about yourself. However, only empathic are aware of them and that they start with that instead of others, because guess the thoughts of others and see the truth about each other and as the only logic allows that empathy is the result of this reasoning.
There are three reasons for empathic capacity: T behaviorism (Guess the thought of others by interpreting the behavior), the analysme (Complementarity of behaviorism constructive remarks) and altruism that can predict the past and see the future as outlined in the logic.
The truism is the name of altruism and clearly the only rationale that allows access to the evidence.
But to better understand this we must go on-site empathia.e monsite.com and know the functioning of the five reflections compared with each other in simple examples of everyday life. It's inside theses that demonstrate how different empathic are doing to themselves in the shoes of others, how to become one and the relationship between science logic and empathy etc..
The site is in French with the possibility of translating it into English home page by clicking on the title of the intro page
Good Luck.