Author Question: How should I label my dividers for psychology? (Read 826 times)

federox

I have 5 dividers for an Introductory psych class. I was thinking of these labels: Test chapters, handouts, homework, and notes. This is only 4 though...

Anyone have any better ideas?

Jones

You just gave me an idea. I should do the same thing.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Jesse_J

maybe check your syllabus and use the dividers as specific topics covered per exam so you will only study what you need to....just a thought, never really used dividers lol

ricki

I would add videos or theories.....It was like 6 years ago or so when I took psych. but when I did we watched videos of experiments and then had a lot of theories, which yes could fall under handouts but why if you have the room. I would go Notes, Handouts, Homework, Videos or Theories or the Theorists, then tests. Test in the back because they are done and over.

Did you know?

Human neurons are so small that they require a microscope in order to be seen. However, some neurons can be up to 3 feet long, such as those that extend from the spinal cord to the toes.

Did you know?

Most women experience menopause in their 50s. However, in 1994, an Italian woman gave birth to a baby boy when she was 61 years old.

Did you know?

An identified risk factor for osteoporosis is the intake of excessive amounts of vitamin A. Dietary intake of approximately double the recommended daily amount of vitamin A, by women, has been shown to reduce bone mineral density and increase the chances for hip fractures compared with women who consumed the recommended daily amount (or less) of vitamin A.

Did you know?

Acute bronchitis is an inflammation of the breathing tubes (bronchi), which causes increased mucus production and other changes. It is usually caused by bacteria or viruses, can be serious in people who have pulmonary or cardiac diseases, and can lead to pneumonia.

Did you know?

The U.S. Pharmacopeia Medication Errors Reporting Program states that approximately 50% of all medication errors involve insulin.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library