Author Question: How should I label my dividers for psychology? (Read 823 times)

federox

I have 5 dividers for an Introductory psych class. I was thinking of these labels: Test chapters, handouts, homework, and notes. This is only 4 though...

Anyone have any better ideas?

Jones

You just gave me an idea. I should do the same thing.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Jesse_J

maybe check your syllabus and use the dividers as specific topics covered per exam so you will only study what you need to....just a thought, never really used dividers lol

ricki

I would add videos or theories.....It was like 6 years ago or so when I took psych. but when I did we watched videos of experiments and then had a lot of theories, which yes could fall under handouts but why if you have the room. I would go Notes, Handouts, Homework, Videos or Theories or the Theorists, then tests. Test in the back because they are done and over.

Did you know?

In 1835 it was discovered that a disease of silkworms known as muscardine could be transferred from one silkworm to another, and was caused by a fungus.

Did you know?

Approximately one in four people diagnosed with diabetes will develop foot problems. Of these, about one-third will require lower extremity amputation.

Did you know?

A strange skin disease referred to as Morgellons has occurred in the southern United States and in California. Symptoms include slowly healing sores, joint pain, persistent fatigue, and a sensation of things crawling through the skin. Another symptom is strange-looking, threadlike extrusions coming out of the skin.

Did you know?

Many supplement containers do not even contain what their labels say. There are many documented reports of products containing much less, or more, that what is listed on their labels. They may also contain undisclosed prescription drugs and even contaminants.

Did you know?

HIV testing reach is still limited. An estimated 40% of people with HIV (more than 14 million) remain undiagnosed and do not know their infection status.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library