Author Question: How would you solve these situations? (Read 1628 times)

penguins

A guy and a girl start dating. The guy in girl are in different social groups and the guys friends don't like the girl and the girl's friends don't like the guy. Will the relationship still work and how can this problem be solved?

A guy told a girl she liked him. The guy said he didn't want a relationship with the girl because he didn't know her and he didn't really want a relationship. And this wasn't a typical rejection line, he really meant what he said. A week or so later the guy has been showing interest in the girl because he has been staring her some and seems to show up in the places where the girl is at out of the blue. The girl thinks the guy could maybe have an attraction for her but isn't sure. They still haven't really talked yet because they sit far apart in class. What is going on here?

*** This my Psychology homework. These aren't real situations.
I meant the guy told the girl. Oh, I also forgot to mention that the girl ended up realizing she didn't like him yet, but she had a strong attraction to him.
Uggh, I'm sorry. I meant, the girl told the guy. Hahah, sorry about that :D

Millan

Reply #1 on: Jul 16, 2013
I would say the guy has physical attraction to the girl and is trying to see what type of person she is. He is somewhat interested.. But more curious  then anything.
The first one... I would say for each person to tell there Friends good things about the person they are dating.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

curlz

Reply #2 on: Jul 16, 2013
He is interested in her but is embarrassed to date her.
- OCD

formula1

Reply #3 on: Jul 16, 2013
haha i dont beleive u!

number 1 =  relationship will work if the interest is strong enough on both sides to rise above social approval

number 2, which i think is you = what that other answerer said; the guy fancies u but he doesnt want to jump into anything coz he doesnt know you very well so hes being slow and cautious- he wants to get to know you better first. is his birthday in late january-late february?

Did you know?

Intradermal injections are somewhat difficult to correctly administer because the skin layers are so thin that it is easy to accidentally punch through to the deeper subcutaneous layer.

Did you know?

Signs of depression include feeling sad most of the time for 2 weeks or longer; loss of interest in things normally enjoyed; lack of energy; sleep and appetite disturbances; weight changes; feelings of hopelessness, helplessness, or worthlessness; an inability to make decisions; and thoughts of death and suicide.

Did you know?

Anesthesia awareness is a potentially disturbing adverse effect wherein patients who have been paralyzed with muscle relaxants may awaken. They may be aware of their surroundings but unable to communicate or move. Neurologic monitoring equipment that helps to more closely check the patient's anesthesia stages is now available to avoid the occurrence of anesthesia awareness.

Did you know?

For high blood pressure (hypertension), a new class of drug, called a vasopeptidase blocker (inhibitor), has been developed. It decreases blood pressure by simultaneously dilating the peripheral arteries and increasing the body's loss of salt.

Did you know?

The first oncogene was discovered in 1970 and was termed SRC (pronounced "SARK").

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library