Author Question: Survey for homework, state the number of genres(music) you listen to & your current GPA? (Read 1154 times)

Hungry!

It's actually my boyfriend's homework for his Psychology homework, & I'm trying to help him out! Thanks! :3

Melanie

Hm, I listen to two genres mainly (pop punk and alternative), though on occasion I'll listen to pop, rap, country, rock, and metal.

So I guess I listen to seven genres. I'm pretty open to anything when it comes to music.

I'm not sure exactly what my GPA is, but I am in an 8th grade scholars class, meaning in all my classes (science, language, English, social studies, and math) I'm doing 11th grade work, and I still manage to keep a 94 % overall average (my class averages range from 93 - 99, except for math, which is an 86 %.)

So I guess that's be around 3.5 + ?

Hope this helps his survey :)

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Sandstorm

I Listen to Eight different Genres of Music..

TI

I listen to mostly rap and r&b but also listen to pop, hip-hop, and rock.
So about 5 different genres.

The last time I checked, my GPA was either 3.9 or 4.0.

formula1

Country, pop, classic rock, oldies, whatever the radio plays. I guess I listen to about 6 genres.

I have a 4.0 babay and I'm a sophomore.

:)

camila

lets c i listen to
pop
rap
country
hip/hop
r&b
dance
rock
bascialy everythin & my gpa is umm
2.6 i think

Millan

i'm going to take psychology too! lol ok i listen to:

pop
hip hop
rap
lil bit of country
foreign

so like 5 genres and i have a 4.0 GPA (highest you could go until now)

Did you know?

In the ancient and medieval periods, dysentery killed about ? of all babies before they reach 12 months of age. The disease was transferred through contaminated drinking water, because there was no way to adequately dispose of sewage, which contaminated the water.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was originally known as the Communicable Disease Center, which was formed to fight malaria. It was originally headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, since the Southern states faced the worst threat from malaria.

Did you know?

When taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors, people should avoid a variety of foods, which include alcoholic beverages, bean curd, broad (fava) bean pods, cheese, fish, ginseng, protein extracts, meat, sauerkraut, shrimp paste, soups, and yeast.

Did you know?

Malaria was not eliminated in the United States until 1951. The term eliminated means that no new cases arise in a country for 3 years.

Did you know?

About 60% of newborn infants in the United States are jaundiced; that is, they look yellow. Kernicterus is a form of brain damage caused by excessive jaundice. When babies begin to be affected by excessive jaundice and begin to have brain damage, they become excessively lethargic.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library