Author Question: Need advice and a little help with first sociology homework! ANyone PLEASE? (Read 867 times)

Yolanda

I am writing my first assignment in sociology. Has to be 800 to 1000 word essay. I am a little confused as i don't know how to start it off or where i can look it all up i have notes from my lesson but its not much to go on. I have to examine and explain the definitions and explanations of health and illness the relationship between health and illness, class, gender and ethnicity. Is there any one that can help me out and to give me advice on where i can get information on this.

Sandstorm

Starting off with a quote is always good :) Find some sociologist that talked about the subject your writing on. That should give you a good start to your paper :)

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Oxytocin is recommended only for pregnancies that have a medical reason for inducing labor (such as eclampsia) and is not recommended for elective procedures or for making the birthing process more convenient.

Did you know?

The lipid bilayer is made of phospholipids. They are arranged in a double layer because one of their ends is attracted to water while the other is repelled by water.

Did you know?

Sperm cells are so tiny that 400 to 500 million (400,000,000–500,000,000) of them fit onto 1 tsp.

Did you know?

Egg cells are about the size of a grain of sand. They are formed inside of a female's ovaries before she is even born.

Did you know?

The types of cancer that alpha interferons are used to treat include hairy cell leukemia, melanoma, follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcoma.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library