Author Question: Sociology Homework Help! How would I define Culture according to the Sociological Perspective, Conflict? (Read 777 times)

camila

I need help, I've been looking for an answer to the question! How do I define culture according to the sociological perspective, conflict? Does anyone know?

federox

Perhaps, Culture is something that involved to society and that Culture may including the traditions, beliefs, and aspects making human. In addition, Culture is a combination of behavioural habits of people in particular activities such as arts, ideas, values, and creating products.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

geoffrey

Culture: knowledge, language, values, customs, and physical objects that are passed from generation to generation among members of a group

It can be split into 2 subcategories.

Material: physical objects
Nonmaterial: beliefs, rules, customs, family, systems

Did you know?

Automated pill dispensing systems have alarms to alert patients when the correct dosing time has arrived. Most systems work with many varieties of medications, so patients who are taking a variety of drugs can still be in control of their dose regimen.

Did you know?

Eat fiber! A diet high in fiber can help lower cholesterol levels by as much as 10%.

Did you know?

Patients who have been on total parenteral nutrition for more than a few days may need to have foods gradually reintroduced to give the digestive tract time to start working again.

Did you know?

Critical care patients are twice as likely to receive the wrong medication. Of these errors, 20% are life-threatening, and 42% require additional life-sustaining treatments.

Did you know?

After 5 years of being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, one every three patients will no longer be able to work.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library