This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Categorize the following transaction: Person A: (Overt message): You are going to work late this ... (Read 40 times)

Tirant22

Categorize the following transaction:
   Person A: (Overt message): You are going to work late this evening? I guess I'll just cancel my plans since I won't be able to get a sitter at this hour.

Person A (Covert message): I want you to know that you are ruining my evening. You owe me now
  (a) complementary
  (b) crossed
  (c) ulterior
  (d) none of the above

Question 2

If a student takes a test with 100 items and marks 80 of them, leaving 20 blank, what is the number used to compute the correction for guessing?

a. 20
  b. 60
  c. 80
  d. 100

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

lindahyatt42

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

c

Did you know?

On average, someone in the United States has a stroke about every 40 seconds. This is about 795,000 people per year.

Did you know?

People often find it difficult to accept the idea that bacteria can be beneficial and improve health. Lactic acid bacteria are good, and when eaten, these bacteria improve health and increase longevity. These bacteria included in foods such as yogurt.

Did you know?

After a vasectomy, it takes about 12 ejaculations to clear out sperm that were already beyond the blocked area.

Did you know?

A serious new warning has been established for pregnant women against taking ACE inhibitors during pregnancy. In the study, the risk of major birth defects in children whose mothers took ACE inhibitors during the first trimester was nearly three times higher than in children whose mothers didn't take ACE inhibitors. Physicians can prescribe alternative medications for pregnant women who have symptoms of high blood pressure.

Did you know?

Glaucoma is a leading cause of blindness. As of yet, there is no cure. Everyone is at risk, and there may be no warning signs. It is six to eight times more common in African Americans than in whites. The best and most effective way to detect glaucoma is to receive a dilated eye examination.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library