This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A stationhouse adjustment is discretion exercised by a police officer who gives a juvenile a verbal ... (Read 131 times)

fbq8i

A stationhouse adjustment is discretion exercised by a police officer who gives a juvenile a verbal reprimand and releases the juvenile to the juvenile's parents.

a. True
  b. False

Question 2

The grand jury places greater practical controls on a prosecutor's discretion to charge a defendant with crimes than where prosecutors charge by information.

Indicate whether this statement is true or false.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

britb2u

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

FALSE

fbq8i

Reply 2 on: Aug 17, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

kswal303

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Elderly adults are living longer, and causes of death are shifting. At the same time, autopsy rates are at or near their lowest in history.

Did you know?

Eat fiber! A diet high in fiber can help lower cholesterol levels by as much as 10%.

Did you know?

During pregnancy, a woman is more likely to experience bleeding gums and nosebleeds caused by hormonal changes that increase blood flow to the mouth and nose.

Did you know?

Russia has the highest death rate from cardiovascular disease followed by the Ukraine, Romania, Hungary, and Poland.

Did you know?

Multiple sclerosis is a condition wherein the body's nervous system is weakened by an autoimmune reaction that attacks the myelin sheaths of neurons.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library