Author Question: If an elderly person makes these four statements about an event that happened earlier, which one is ... (Read 164 times)

mpobi80

If an elderly person makes these four statements about an event that happened earlier, which one is most likely to be correct?

It happened in Pacolet, Nevada.
  I was so thrilled.
  It was right after Christmas of 1949.
  And then he told me to hitch up both of the horses.

Question 2

An older adult would probably experience the most difficulty remembering

the meaning and use of the word consternation.
  the facts surrounding the 1948 presidential election.
  his feelings on his wedding day.
  the rules of a game that he has played since childhood.

rnehls

Answer to Question 1

I was so thrilled.

Answer to Question 2

the facts surrounding the 1948 presidential election.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Certain rare plants containing cyanide include apricot pits and a type of potato called cassava. Fortunately, only chronic or massive ingestion of any of these plants can lead to serious poisoning.

Did you know?

Vampire bats have a natural anticoagulant in their saliva that permits continuous bleeding after they painlessly open a wound with their incisors. This capillary blood does not cause any significant blood loss to their victims.

Did you know?

The Babylonians wrote numbers in a system that used 60 as the base value rather than the number 10. They did not have a symbol for "zero."

Did you know?

Bacteria have flourished on the earth for over three billion years. They were the first life forms on the planet.

Did you know?

The human body's pharmacokinetics are quite varied. Our hair holds onto drugs longer than our urine, blood, or saliva. For example, alcohol can be detected in the hair for up to 90 days after it was consumed. The same is true for marijuana, cocaine, ecstasy, heroin, methamphetamine, and nicotine.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library