Author Question: What distracts you from homework? ? (Read 16350 times)

Jesse_J

Because mine is, facebook!
And the thing is, I know i'll pretty much see the same pictures, videos, updated profiles, but i don't know what leads me back.

AND THIS SITE, i mean I just look at questions, just for the fun of it, no point intended. Then catch myself writing lame questions like these, because I'm bored. When in reality I have Chemistry, Mathematics(Functions), and Anthropology homework.

So after making you read this rant, what is distracting you, besides this site, from doing your important tasks aka homework

ricki

Reply #1 on: Jun 23, 2013
Alot of things girl! I get distracted by my e-mails, phone calls, myspace, music, t.v., my little sister, so many things!

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

coco

Reply #2 on: Jun 23, 2013
Just the internet in general, television, and sleep.  I have homework and yet I'm on this site answering questions, sad I know.  Watch me find myself doing homework at 12 am again, like every other day.  Also, the television, there's always something on that appeals to me!  Whether if it's a reality show, disney channel, documentaries, food network, I enjoy watching everything!  Sleeping is also one of my problems, lol.  I sleep insanely a lot.  On weekends, I get at least 12 hours of sleep a night.  But yea, everything is so distracting!

curlz

Reply #3 on: Jun 23, 2013
What distracts me from homework in Myspace! Even when I finished messaging all my friends on Myspace I'm still on it. So basically I have the same problem with you but Myspace. And why does yahoo says Myspace is spelled wrong!?
The other thing that distracts me from homework is the T.V. Sometimes there's nothing good to watch and I end up sleeping.  

Millan

Reply #4 on: Jun 23, 2013
TV
i try not to go on the computer during school week unless ive got homework on it
but i like youtube
and the music video
HE CAME OUT WITH HIS MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOO HOOOO

ApricotDream

Reply #5 on: Oct 28, 2015
Social media

wylt

Reply #6 on: May 31, 2022
My girlfriend, and the two jobs I'm working.

Did you know?

If you use artificial sweeteners, such as cyclamates, your eyes may be more sensitive to light. Other factors that will make your eyes more sensitive to light include use of antibiotics, oral contraceptives, hypertension medications, diuretics, and antidiabetic medications.

Did you know?

The largest baby ever born weighed more than 23 pounds but died just 11 hours after his birth in 1879. The largest surviving baby was born in October 2009 in Sumatra, Indonesia, and weighed an astounding 19.2 pounds at birth.

Did you know?

Malaria was not eliminated in the United States until 1951. The term eliminated means that no new cases arise in a country for 3 years.

Did you know?

The highest suicide rate in the United States is among people ages 65 years and older. Almost 15% of people in this age group commit suicide every year.

Did you know?

To combat osteoporosis, changes in lifestyle and diet are recommended. At-risk patients should include 1,200 to 1,500 mg of calcium daily either via dietary means or with supplements.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library