Author Question: I have a homework question about social sciences!? (Read 2871 times)

aero

Below are 2 question I have for my Challenge and Change class and I'm not sure how to answer it!

1. Which of the three social science disciplines (anthropology, psychology sociology) would be most useful to lawmakers to help them decide what laws to create for society? Explain your reasoning.

2. What is participant-behaviour and how does it help the research of anthropologists?

Jones

Sociology will help to understand how society works... because sociology is the study of society.

I don't know what participant-behaviour is; however you should since it's your class.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

ricki

1 - sociology is the study of society and how it's adapted over time. In addition it discusses how society reacts to certain law-making bodies or rules

2- no idea =(

Did you know?

Famous people who died from poisoning or drug overdose include, Adolf Hitler, Socrates, Juan Ponce de Leon, Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, and John Belushi.

Did you know?

Alcohol acts as a diuretic. Eight ounces of water is needed to metabolize just 1 ounce of alcohol.

Did you know?

Most fungi that pathogenically affect humans live in soil. If a person is not healthy, has an open wound, or is immunocompromised, a fungal infection can be very aggressive.

Did you know?

Illicit drug use costs the United States approximately $181 billion every year.

Did you know?

For high blood pressure (hypertension), a new class of drug, called a vasopeptidase blocker (inhibitor), has been developed. It decreases blood pressure by simultaneously dilating the peripheral arteries and increasing the body's loss of salt.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library