Author Question: what are the functions of the families psychologically speaking? (Read 1113 times)

camila

i need the answers for my sociology homework. i can't seem to find it in any site. these functions could probably be in lawful perspective in case it surely is. it could also be found in any executive orders or something, i don't know...
i was not looking for a cheat sheet! i'm looking for a site that contains any exectuve order, by laws, or any official correspondence from any certified psychologists what the functions of the families are. my homework is not based-on-your-own-words type of test, ok? :)

Garrulous

promote goodwill and understanding

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

hummingbird

Obviously, when you are a child, you can't do for yourself, so the family is there to nurture and bring you up properly according to acceptable society standards.

Hawke

Since you refused to spend any amount of time, thinking about the obvious answers, no cheat-sheet will be provided here!  Let your head become something other than a 'hat-rack.'

formula1

to give the right up bring and proper understanding to all members of the family.
to give good advices to the young people so they can live in society's world        and learn to work and go to school and to be the adult they need to be.

Did you know?

Never take aspirin without food because it is likely to irritate your stomach. Never give aspirin to children under age 12. Overdoses of aspirin have the potential to cause deafness.

Did you know?

For pediatric patients, intravenous fluids are the most commonly cited products involved in medication errors that are reported to the USP.

Did you know?

The B-complex vitamins and vitamin C are not stored in the body and must be replaced each day.

Did you know?

People about to have surgery must tell their health care providers about all supplements they take.

Did you know?

All adverse reactions are commonly charted in red ink in the patient's record and usually are noted on the front of the chart. Failure to follow correct documentation procedures may result in malpractice lawsuits.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library