Author Question: My values and Americas values as seen by the world? (Read 1179 times)

curlz

My sociology homework is to have a list of my values and Americas values as seen by the world. So what are you values and Americas values as seen by the world? C'mon cough 'em up! Thanks!

Jones

Until you have a list of your own values you cannot relate them to your countries or even understand what "values" mean.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Critical care patients are twice as likely to receive the wrong medication. Of these errors, 20% are life-threatening, and 42% require additional life-sustaining treatments.

Did you know?

Chronic marijuana use can damage the white blood cells and reduce the immune system's ability to respond to disease by as much as 40%. Without a strong immune system, the body is vulnerable to all kinds of degenerative and infectious diseases.

Did you know?

Asthma attacks and symptoms usually get started by specific triggers (such as viruses, allergies, gases, and air particles). You should talk to your doctor about these triggers and find ways to avoid or get rid of them.

Did you know?

More than 150,000 Americans killed by cardiovascular disease are younger than the age of 65 years.

Did you know?

A recent study has found that following a diet rich in berries may slow down the aging process of the brain. This diet apparently helps to keep dopamine levels much higher than are seen in normal individuals who do not eat berries as a regular part of their diet as they enter their later years.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library