Author Question: Viral endocarditis is reported with code(s) _____. a. B33.21, I38 b. B33.24, I38 c. B33.24 d. ... (Read 5 times)

bio_gurl

Viral endocarditis is reported with code(s) _____.
 a. B33.21, I38 b. B33.24, I38
  c. B33.24 d. B33.21

Question 2

When coding the phrase acute subglottic laryngitis, the correct term to reference in the index is subglottic.
 a. True
  b. False
 Indicate whether the statement is true or false

LP

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

False

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

Cocaine was isolated in 1860 and first used as a local anesthetic in 1884. Its first clinical use was by Sigmund Freud to wean a patient from morphine addiction. The fictional character Sherlock Holmes was supposed to be addicted to cocaine by injection.

Did you know?

According to the Migraine Research Foundation, migraines are the third most prevalent illness in the world. Women are most affected (18%), followed by children of both sexes (10%), and men (6%).

Did you know?

Complications of influenza include: bacterial pneumonia, ear and sinus infections, dehydration, and worsening of chronic conditions such as asthma, congestive heart failure, or diabetes.

Did you know?

A good example of polar molecules can be understood when trying to make a cake. If water and oil are required, they will not mix together. If you put them into a measuring cup, the oil will rise to the top while the water remains on the bottom.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library