Author Question: Need advice and a little help with first sociology homework! ANyone PLEASE? (Read 861 times)

Yolanda

I am writing my first assignment in sociology. Has to be 800 to 1000 word essay. I am a little confused as i don't know how to start it off or where i can look it all up i have notes from my lesson but its not much to go on. I have to examine and explain the definitions and explanations of health and illness the relationship between health and illness, class, gender and ethnicity. Is there any one that can help me out and to give me advice on where i can get information on this.

Sandstorm

Starting off with a quote is always good :) Find some sociologist that talked about the subject your writing on. That should give you a good start to your paper :)

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Only one in 10 cancer deaths is caused by the primary tumor. The vast majority of cancer mortality is caused by cells breaking away from the main tumor and metastasizing to other parts of the body, such as the brain, bones, or liver.

Did you know?

Hippocrates noted that blood separates into four differently colored liquids when removed from the body and examined: a pure red liquid mixed with white liquid material with a yellow-colored froth at the top and a black substance that settles underneath; he named these the four humors (for blood, phlegm, yellow bile, and black bile).

Did you know?

In most climates, 8 to 10 glasses of water per day is recommended for adults. The best indicator for adequate fluid intake is frequent, clear urination.

Did you know?

Many of the drugs used by neuroscientists are derived from toxic plants and venomous animals (such as snakes, spiders, snails, and puffer fish).

Did you know?

In the United States, congenital cytomegalovirus causes one child to become disabled almost every hour. CMV is the leading preventable viral cause of development disability in newborns. These disabilities include hearing or vision loss, and cerebral palsy.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library