This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The gold standard ended with the: a. rise of Napoleon to power. b. American Declaration of ... (Read 47 times)

maychende

The gold standard ended with the:
 a. rise of Napoleon to power.
  b. American Declaration of Independence.
  c. outbreak of World War I.
  d. first Arab oil embargo.
  e. presidency of Richard Nixon.

Question 2

The U. S. committed itself to creating a free trade zone between the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Why might this be important? Relative to imports and exports to other nations, what is the size of these two North American trading partners trade relationship with the U.S.?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

rleezy04

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

The U.S. engages in more trade with Canada and Mexico than with other countries. Over 30 of the exports are made to these countries and just under 30 imports. A reduction of barriers will make trade easier to carry out and more economically efficient.

maychende

Reply 2 on: Jun 30, 2018
Excellent

amynguyen1221

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The first oral chemotherapy drug for colon cancer was approved by FDA in 2001.

Did you know?

Blastomycosis is often misdiagnosed, resulting in tragic outcomes. It is caused by a fungus living in moist soil, in wooded areas of the United States and Canada. If inhaled, the fungus can cause mild breathing problems that may worsen and cause serious illness and even death.

Did you know?

The heart is located in the center of the chest, with part of it tipped slightly so that it taps against the left side of the chest.

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

Did you know?

Liver spots have nothing whatsoever to do with the liver. They are a type of freckles commonly seen in older adults who have been out in the sun without sufficient sunscreen.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library