Author Question: Which of the following sentences places the adverb correctly? A) I often dreamed of winning the ... (Read 53 times)

09madisonrousseau09

Which of the following sentences places the adverb correctly?

A) I often dreamed of winning the lottery.
  B) I dreamed of winning the lottery often.
  C) I dreamed often of winning the lottery.

Question 2

To analyze an illustration paragraph, ask the following question(s).

A) What is the main point of the paragraph?
  B) What does the paragraph describe?
  C) What term is the focus of the writing?
  D) A and B.

Bsand8

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

A

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

In 2010, opiate painkllers, such as morphine, OxyContin®, and Vicodin®, were tied to almost 60% of drug overdose deaths.

Did you know?

If you use artificial sweeteners, such as cyclamates, your eyes may be more sensitive to light. Other factors that will make your eyes more sensitive to light include use of antibiotics, oral contraceptives, hypertension medications, diuretics, and antidiabetic medications.

Did you know?

Computer programs are available that crosscheck a new drug's possible trade name with all other trade names currently available. These programs detect dangerous similarities between names and alert the manufacturer of the drug.

Did you know?

Pope Sylvester II tried to introduce Arabic numbers into Europe between the years 999 and 1003, but their use did not catch on for a few more centuries, and Roman numerals continued to be the primary number system.

Did you know?

HIV testing reach is still limited. An estimated 40% of people with HIV (more than 14 million) remain undiagnosed and do not know their infection status.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library