Author Question: I work hard in music because I like music, music is important to me. This is an example of: a. ... (Read 204 times)

LaDunn

I work hard in music because I like music, music is important to me. This is an example of:

a. situational interest
  b. individual interest
  c. self-efficacy
  d. attribution

Question 2

When Joe got his phone bill, he was really upset because he felt they charged him too much. He called the phone company right away to clarify the situation and was issued a partial refund. His anger helped him

a. Mobilize his homeostasis
  b. Fight the antagonistic and aggressive side of his personality
  c. Get his way through his increased interpersonal influence
  d. Change internal anxiety into external physical conflict

amandanbreshears

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

c. Get his way through his increased interpersonal influence

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

In 2006, a generic antinausea drug named ondansetron was approved. It is used to stop nausea and vomiting associated with surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.

Did you know?

One way to reduce acid reflux is to lose two or three pounds. Most people lose weight in the belly area first when they increase exercise, meaning that heartburn can be reduced quickly by this method.

Did you know?

More than 2,500 barbiturates have been synthesized. At the height of their popularity, about 50 were marketed for human use.

Did you know?

Between 1999 and 2012, American adults with high total cholesterol decreased from 18.3% to 12.9%

Did you know?

In the United States, congenital cytomegalovirus causes one child to become disabled almost every hour. CMV is the leading preventable viral cause of development disability in newborns. These disabilities include hearing or vision loss, and cerebral palsy.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library