This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: In his retirement, my father plans to keep a garden, to build a deck, and __________. a. install ... (Read 3 times)

yoroshambo

In his retirement, my father plans to keep a garden, to build a deck, and __________.

a. install a privacy fence
  b. to install a privacy fence
  c. installing a privacy fence

Question 2

A summary is a subjective, condensed description of an original work.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

miss_1456@hotmail.com

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

FALSE

yoroshambo

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

abro1885

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Warfarin was developed as a consequence of the study of a strange bleeding disorder that suddenly occurred in cattle on the northern prairies of the United States in the early 1900s.

Did you know?

According to animal studies, the typical American diet is damaging to the liver and may result in allergies, low energy, digestive problems, and a lack of ability to detoxify harmful substances.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has released reports detailing the deaths of infants (younger than 1 year of age) who died after being given cold and cough medications. This underscores the importance of educating parents that children younger than 2 years of age should never be given over-the-counter cold and cough medications without consulting their physicians.

Did you know?

The word drug comes from the Dutch word droog (meaning "dry"). For centuries, most drugs came from dried plants, hence the name.

Did you know?

In Eastern Europe and Russia, interferon is administered intranasally in varied doses for the common cold and influenza. It is claimed that this treatment can lower the risk of infection by as much as 60–70%.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library