This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following sentences correctly uses a modal to show something is possible? a. With a ... (Read 101 times)

09madisonrousseau09

Which of the following sentences correctly uses a modal to show something is possible?

a. With a lot of love, any pit bull could become a positive part of a family.
  b. Pets can lower heart rates and make their owners healthier.
  c. When he was a puppy, my dog could run twenty miles or more.
  d. My dog can still run five miles at a time.
  e. I can imagine becoming a veterinarian.

Question 2

Chemotherapy means

A) alternative treatment B) holistic treatment
  C) drug cancer treatment D) herbal treatment

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

micaelaswann

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

C

09madisonrousseau09

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Gracias!

ebonylittles

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Historic treatments for rheumatoid arthritis have included gold salts, acupuncture, a diet consisting of apples or rhubarb, nutmeg, nettles, bee venom, bracelets made of copper, prayer, rest, tooth extractions, fasting, honey, vitamins, insulin, snow collected on Christmas, magnets, and electric convulsion therapy.

Did you know?

Atropine, along with scopolamine and hyoscyamine, is found in the Datura stramonium plant, which gives hallucinogenic effects and is also known as locoweed.

Did you know?

According to the FDA, adverse drug events harmed or killed approximately 1,200,000 people in the United States in the year 2015.

Did you know?

Famous people who died from poisoning or drug overdose include, Adolf Hitler, Socrates, Juan Ponce de Leon, Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, and John Belushi.

Did you know?

Liver spots have nothing whatsoever to do with the liver. They are a type of freckles commonly seen in older adults who have been out in the sun without sufficient sunscreen.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library