This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A long solenoid (radius = 3.0 cm, 2 500 turns per meter) carries a current given by I = 0.30 sin(200 ... (Read 90 times)

bclement10

A long solenoid (radius = 3.0 cm, 2 500 turns per meter) carries a current given by I = 0.30 sin(200 t) A, where t is measured in s. When t = 2.5 ms, what is the magnitude of the induced electric field at a point which is 4.0 cm from the axis of the solenoid?
 a. 9.3  10-3 V/m
  b. 8.0  10-3 V/m
  c. 6.7  10-3 V/m
  d. 5.3  10-3 V/m
  e. 1.9  10-3 V/m

Question 2

A long solenoid (radius = 3.0 cm, 2 500 turns per meter) carries a current given by I = 0.30 sin(200pt) A, where t is measured in s. When t = 5.0 ms, what is the magnitude of the induced electric field at a point which is 2.0 cm from the axis of the solenoid?
 a. 7.3  10-3 V/m
  b. 6.4  10-3 V/m
  c. 6.9  10-3 V/m
  d. 5.9  10-3 V/m
  e. 8.9  10-3 V/m

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

cswans24

Answer to Question 1

E

Answer to Question 2

D

bclement10

Reply 2 on: Jul 28, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

komodo7

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Liver spots have nothing whatsoever to do with the liver. They are a type of freckles commonly seen in older adults who have been out in the sun without sufficient sunscreen.

Did you know?

Although puberty usually occurs in the early teenage years, the world's youngest parents were two Chinese children who had their first baby when they were 8 and 9 years of age.

Did you know?

The top five reasons that children stay home from school are as follows: colds, stomach flu (gastroenteritis), ear infection (otitis media), pink eye (conjunctivitis), and sore throat.

Did you know?

Complications of influenza include: bacterial pneumonia, ear and sinus infections, dehydration, and worsening of chronic conditions such as asthma, congestive heart failure, or diabetes.

Did you know?

The first successful kidney transplant was performed in 1954 and occurred in Boston. A kidney from an identical twin was transplanted into his dying brother's body and was not rejected because it did not appear foreign to his body.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library